Your fun-filled getaway awaits!
From the landmark lighthouse to the beautiful botanic gardens and miles of unspoiled beaches, Port Logan is ideally located for your relaxing holiday getaway.
Curlew Cottage provides the perfect base to explore the stunning scenery on the Mull of Galloway and South West Scotland.
Recently renovated to a high specification, this well-equipped cottage is bright and airy and can accommodate up to four people in two bedrooms (one with a king-sized bed, the other with two full-sized single beds). Outside, guests have use of a charming seating and barbecue area – perfect for cooking your daily catch! The cottage is set over one level (there are two internal steps to the main bedroom) and guests are welcome to bring two small or one medium/large well-behaved pet.*
Bed linen and towels are provided. The cottage also benefits from a flat screen TV, wifi, a full sized cooker and hob, fridge, a small freezer, washing machine, iron, ironing board and hairdryer. We even provide a Mud Daddy and doggy towels for your pet!
* Please feel free to contact us to enquire about our pet policy before confirming your booking.
- £595 per week (minimum 7 night stay)*
- High Season – Minimum 7 night stay. This includes Easter, Summer, Xmas and New Year. Please phone or email for actual dates if required. Please note that changeover day is Friday.
- Mid & Low Season – Minimum 4 night stay available October – March (excluding Xmas and New Year) at £85 per night.
- There is a pet premium of £15 per stay.